Carolynne’s Quilting is a Longarm Quilting business that provides quilt finishing services using a state of the art, Longarm Quilting machine to sew together your quilt top, batting and backing into a finished quilt. We also offer binding services that will complete your quilting masterpiece. We are based on Orange County, CA where we can provide personal service to the entire Southern California area.
Here are the main services that Carolynne’s Quilting offers:
Computerized Longarm Quilting
- Using the state of the art Gammill by Statler system
- Edge to Edge (E2E)
- Pattern blocks
- Top Side machine finishing
- Back Side machine finishing
- Back Side hand finishing
- T-Shirt Quilts
- Created from customer supplied T-shirts orJerseys.
- Images from the T-Shirts or Jerseys are cut out and arranged in any manner that the customer chooses or at our best judgement.
- Images blocks are sewn together using spacing strips if desired to create the Quilt top.
- The resulting Quilt top is run through the Longarm Quilting and Binding processes.